Titus Racer X

michael

I have bought myself a Titus Racer X frame. Does anybody know where i can get reviews ( if any was done) on this frame? People who have these bikes/frames only had good things to say. Any comments please, good or bad

titus racer X is the BOMB, it really is an amazing bike. It just sits comfy, is easy to use for a bit of everything - it really is incredible.

TitusTi, would say they only thing bettet than a titus racer X is a titus racer x 29'er.

Which colour did you get?

What is the frame age ?

How much did you pay ?

I was the proud owner of a RX (owned by Slowbee now). Brilliant bike. Fast, light and super agile.

Spend around two months on a Carbon RX and a couple of rides on a Ti RX...all great bikes.

Have a look on mtbr.com or bikeradar.com for reviews.

I was the proud owner of a RX (owned by Slowbee now). Brilliant bike. Fast' date=' light and super agile.

Spend around two months on a Carbon RX and a couple of rides on a Ti RX...all great bikes.

Have a look on mtbr.com or bikeradar.com for reviews.[/quote']

i have seen the pics of the new FSR racer x, man its a sexy looking bike.

Hey, when can we hook up for coffee, I leave soon ..... and would like to return your torture saddle.

Frame is white with a bit ofgreen included. 2009 model  Paid 13K. My mate bought one and after 3 completed Epics not one problem

You have bought it already....isn't it to late to be worried now?

I know the feelling! buyer's remorse: 'did I really buy the right thing after dropping all that cash'?

I'm also thinking of getting a Titus...Racer-X or X? undecided - big price difference for the weight saving. I think price might swing it - assuming 09 frames are still available.

I found these reviews (which should affirm your purchase):

For the money, I reckon it's one of the bext XC frames around.  My other choice would be the Zula - similar frame weight I think.

I'm keen to hear your feedback. I'm currently riding an M4 Stumpjumper FSR Anniversary so will be quite a change - need to be sure I want a more aggro XC setup. 

Titus    .....    great bikes !  Riding a Motolite , great but not as comfy as my GF Hifi on a longer distance !

i have seen the pics of the new FSR racer x' date=' man its a sexy looking bike.Hey, when can we hook up for coffee, I leave soon ..... and would like to return your torture saddle.[/quote']

Yeah, it's a beaut. Have seen one in the flesh...I almost, almost...

Let me know when suits you. I have lots of time where I used to go for rides! smiley2.gif

i have seen the pics of the new FSR racer x' date=' man its a sexy looking bike.Hey, when can we hook up for coffee, I leave soon ..... and would like to return your torture saddle.[/quote']

Yeah, it's a beaut. Have seen one in the flesh...I almost, almost...

Let me know when suits you. I have lots of time where I used to go for rides! smiley2.gif

bought one for me ?