Price calculation

mtbN00b

I have a 8spd shimano shifter/brake combo with promax calipers.It is about 5months old. how much can i get for them?

this is how they look 20091215_040327_1.JPG

Hey mtbN00b, it looks like the only advice you are going to get is from me. Hard luck?

About the best I can suggest is come up with a price, advertise it and see what happens from there.

This will stop people from giving you stupid offers (Smarties, Astros and the like) and will start a dialogue that both you and the buyer feel as if you have gotten a bargain or a good deal.

Okay i sold my shifter set like that exc the calipers for R350. Perhaps it was too little but i got it sold within a day or so. perhaps R400 - R500 would be a reasonable price to ask im not sure ?

Okay i sold my shifter set like that exc the calipers for R350. Perhaps it was too little but i got it sold within a day or so. perhaps R400 - R500 would be a reasonable price to ask im not sure ?

yeah I also am thinking around R500 will be good. will start on R600 and see what happens. LOL

What have you been drinking? It is too early to be that inebriated! Why would I buy a MTB? Then I have to wave at everyone and stop wearing my Lycra?

No Fanks!

What have you been drinking? It is too early to be that inebriated! Why would I buy a MTB? Then I have to wave at everyone and stop wearing my Lycra?

No Fanks!

because you want to feel like a normal human being ...thats why you need a mtb

Pffft! You just made my morning oats travel up again into my mouth.

Normal human being indeed. If that is normal, I will be happy to be here with myself.

Modder koekies se kinders.

How on earth do you confuse pity with jealousy? Too much shaking on the single track dislodge your reasoning?Evil%20Smile