Phone Stolen Whilst Offloading Bike

Kellstinator

Watch out for thieves at Broadacres car park outside Europa, got phone stolen out of car whilst offloading a bike on Wednesday, Local security there is useless.Angry

• 3 weeks later...
Guest AlexYu

import dvd and video to imovie

Movie Converter for Mac comes to your rescue
Movie converter for Mac is an simple-to-use application that integrates DVD ripper and video converter into one program to meet your specific requirements. If you want to import your DVD to iMovie, no problem, it can easily rip DVD content and convert to iMovie accepted file formats. Besides, it can also convert almost all regular file formats like AVI, WMV, MPG, MP4, DV, MKV, MOV, VOB, FLV, 3GP etc and also HD files with just a few mouse clicks.

Mac movie converter can also be served as a powerful editing tool. You can choose your favourite part of DVD or video to convert by Trim, crop off unwanted black edge from the DVD or video clip by Crop, merge sever DVD chapters or video files into one file by clicking "Merge into one file" option, adjust effect of DVD or video from the perspective of Brightness, Contrast and Saturation etc, the whole conversion process can also be previewed from the Preview window.