Groenkloof rocks!

Justin

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Doing ok, started "power" training last week and then I realized how far behind the knee is but doing hardcore rehab so hopefully within the next month or two she will be up and running... You keen for a groenkloof ride somewhere this week???

good to hear that you're on the mend. didn't look like you were suffering too much at babbas!Winkcan't this week - still at graft - but a sunday ride's an option.

JIp babbas was lekker, looking forward to the one in Jan would like to compare the two, haha still can believe mark forgot your bike, o well...

Ok Sunday sounds good, mmmmm maybe we should make a post and do a "small-medium sized" hub ride???

JIp babbas was lekker' date=' looking forward to the one in Jan would like to compare the two, haha still can believe mark forgot your bike, o well...

Ok Sunday sounds good, mmmmm maybe we should make a post and do a "small-medium sized" hub ride??? [/quote']

and he had the cheek to suggest i'm getting old on saturday. at least i'm young enough to remember stuff.

I'm also keen for a sunday ride...

kewl, sounds good. 8ish start? boeries afterwards?
holy roller2009-12-28 03:23:36

kewl' date=' sounds good. 8ish start? boeries afterwards?[/quote']

Sounds like a plan. 8 is perfect. Boeries even better!

Yeah' date=' fortunately yesterday was quite. Some police were visible at fountains, but no issues. All I heard at Groenkloof were the birds chirping and my tires churning mud![/quote']

?

was quite dry the day before, so the trails were nicely packed. just muddy in parts - like the cattle dip.

?

at this point i would like point out that markstockton is possibly the least helpful person when you find yourself in difficulty. i couldn't get out the other side of the "cattle dip", having being slowed down by the mud. he just chatted on while i struggled to get a foothold. only after i threw the bike out of the pit and scrambled over the ledge did he enquire as to whether i needed help! bastard!

smiley36.gif smiley36.gif smiley36.gif smiley36.gif smiley32.gif

Some people just down learn!!! smiley36.gif smiley36.gif smiley36.gif Schwynn2009-12-28 03:39:55

Yeah' date=' fortunately yesterday was quite. Some police were visible at fountains, but no issues. All I heard at Groenkloof were the birds chirping and my tires churning mud![/quote']

was quite dry the day before, so the trails were nicely packed. just muddy in parts - like the cattle dip.

at this point i would like point out that markstockton is possibly the least helpful person when you find yourself in difficulty. i couldn't get out the other side of the "cattle dip", having being slowed down by the mud. he just chatted on while i struggled to get a foothold. only after i threw the bike out of the pit and scrambled over the ledge did he enquire as to whether i needed help! bastard!

smiley36.gif smiley36.gif smiley36.gif smiley36.gif smiley32.gif
Some people just down learn!!! smiley36.gif smiley36.gif smiley36.gif

i have learnt my lesson now. hubbers suck!Embarrassed

Sorry man, I just couldn't hold back when I read this, it's so funny!! smiley36.gif Picture you trying to get out of that mud hole while the other people are chatting away on the bank and you are clawing at the sides slipping and sliding...

Did someone at least take a picture?

I will be waiting at that hole on Saturday.

Sorry man' date=' I just couldn't hold back when I read this, it's so funny!! smiley36.gif Picture you trying to get out of that mud hole while the other people are chatting away on the bank and you are clawing at the sides slipping and sliding...
Did someone at least take a picture?
I will be waiting at that hole on Saturday.[/quote']

these were the same two people who sat at the top of a hill chatting away while i was lying unconscious with a broken arm at fountains. i have told them that i don't need them as friends, but they keep following me around. it's quite unnerving.

oh, and no cameras allowedCensored

Ok,ok I can catch a hint.. Won't follow you around, I'll be in front of you.. smiley36.gif ..So I can catch all the action. smiley1.gif

Oh, will you need a coupla beers with the boeries?Schwynn2009-12-28 04:26:05

Cant be worse than what my one friend did.

The downhill between onion hill and that scweet winding single track there is two massive holes with beams for the 4x4 to drive over, well we went cruising down there and he thought he's gona overtake me on the right hand side, ummm guess what boet...big hole... so @ like 50km/h he swerved over the two thin beams and nearly landed in the gutter.....now that was funny.....

no cameras, pal. i crash when those things are around!

beer? what a question! like, of course! saturday was the first time i've been there and we haven't had beer?did polish off a bottle of bubbly thoughWink 

Cant be worse than what my one friend did.

The downhill between onion hill and that scweet winding single track there is two massive holes with beams for the 4x4 to drive over' date=' well we went cruising down there and he thought he's gona overtake me on the right hand side, ummm guess what boet...big hole... so @ like 50km/h he swerved over the two thin beams and nearly landed in the gutter.....now that was funny..... [/quote']

hahaha! i've always wanted to ride those beams. you reckon those two holes can be jumped?