Groenkloof 16h00 Today (12 Jan 2010)

markStockton

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Might join' date=' how long/fast will you be riding ?

[/quote']

aiming for 2 hours. not very fast, the legs are tired from running yesterday.

jealous :-(

don't be jealous' date=' just join in. [/quote']

dude, i fiddled with the gears of the tarmac yesterday, took it up the road to test them?couldn't even bend my finger around the sti to pull the brake let alone shift the gears. going to take a wee break from the bike till everything's healed up good.

Cool, Ruan, hope you make it. If you PM me your cell number I'll send you an urgent message to get you out the meeting.

WW, see you later. I'll be in black kit with the siler Mongoose Canaan Team and a blue helmet.

Cool' date=' Ruan, hope you make it. If you PM me your cell number I'll send you an urgent message to get you out the meeting.

[/quote']

Sweet like a mullet!!!! I doubt if its going to be longer than 3h so will prob make it, just in case send me your number then Ill drop you a sms if Im not gona make it.

dude, i fiddled with the gears of the tarmac yesterday, took it up the road to test them?couldn't even bend my finger around the sti to pull the brake let alone shift the gears. going to take a wee break from the bike till everything's healed up good.

get a single speed with pedal brakes Holy . no need for hands LOL

get a single speed with pedal brakes Holy . no need for hands LOL

LOLgot one?rode it at nf with stockton on new year's day. broke the coaster hub thoughEmbarrassedCry

I'm rather keen on going for a ride this arvi.

However, I went for a run instead of the normal IDT session yesterday and now my knee isn't lekker.

So I'm wondering if I should rest it, or just push through the pain...   smiley24.gif

I'm rather keen on going for a ride this arvi.

However' date=' I went for a run instead of the normal IDT session yesterday and now my knee isn't lekker.

So I'm wondering if I should rest it, or just push through the pain...   smiley24.gif [/quote']

Ride smiley4.gif