Cytomax? Advert under construction.

Drinks@Brawn

bought vanilla recovery from dischem yest. They had quite a bit of stock but few flavour options. was listed for R399 but when nit was rung up paid R360. happy to buy from you in future !! (price dependent)

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

also Dischem.  But I normally buy the sachets as then I can rotate the flavours and the Gels. 

Cytomax, I know you are cheaper with the sachets as well and have more flavours, but dischem is right where I shop for groceries so easy and I don't use enough to warrant getting it delivered.  I was shocked though when I saw the sachets in a shop in the Southern suburbs at how much more they were charging than dischem.

Love the product though!!!  I suffer with sinus and this is the first product that I doesn't give me a phlegm build up. 

Why is this thread on Rant n Rave....should be on the for sale Forum. smiley5.gif

I am Raving about a Product.

I am also asking where you buy your Drinks.

It is more about info than trying to sell.

John

Why is this thread on Rant n Rave....should be on the for sale Forum. Confused

I am Raving about a Product.

I am also asking where you buy your Drinks.

It is more about info than trying to sell.

David John
No it isnt......and this is my last free bump for your for sale pitch. LOL

cytomax, I dont know how to work out the scoops and price per bottle etc.

So, If I buy a 1kg (or is it 2kg) tub of cytomax, how many 500ml bottles will I get out of it and what will it ?

cytomax' date=' I dont know how to work out the scoops and price per bottle etc.

So, If I buy a 1kg (or is it 2kg) tub of cytomax, how many 500ml bottles will I get out of it and what will it ?
[/quote']

Popeye

I have PM you.

• 2 weeks later...