A Rant and a Rave

clock

On behalf of the Think Bike marshals..............

Well done to the league riders for the 99er. There was some serious huffing and puffing today.Clap

And for the last two events - thanks for making our lives easier on the road. Its a pleasure to marshal you guys when we have minimal hasssles on the road.

And to the rider who lost his seat at the 87km mark - jeez bud, glad it wasn't my arse on the bikeLOLLOL

Sadly, I cannot say the same for the twat in C group which caused one of our marshals to hit the deck today. Yes, this is the danger we willingly put ourselves in. But to fall because of someone's blatant disregard for safety in a dangerous situtation is plain stupidity - the wheel turns, unfortunately, the likelihood of being around when it happens is small. Karma is a biatch............

clock2010-02-13 06:43:57

Guest Frail4Life
On behalf of the Think Bike marshals..............

Well done to the league riders for the 99er. There was some serious huffing and puffing today.Clap

And for the last two events - thanks for making our lives easier on the road. Its a pleasure to marshal you guys when we have minimal hasssles on the road.

And to the rider who lost his seat at the 87km mark - jeez bud' date=' glad it wasn't my arse on the bikeLOLLOL

Sadly, I cannot say the same for the twat in C group which caused one of our marshals to hit the deck today. Yes, this is the danger we willingly put ourselves in. But to fall because of someone's blatant disregard for safety in a dangerous situtation is plain stupidity - the wheel turns, unfortunately, the likelihood of being around when it happens is small. Karma is a biatch............
[/quote']

THANKS to Bluesteel and Mate ( Blue Jeans ) who worked with "A" you guys were awesome.

ClapClapClap

Guest Frail4Life

To Bike Marshal.

Broken thumb,  and.

What does your bike look like?

Damage?