i just hav to own these?

Tumbleweed

quite well apparently. they come with impactx lenses' date=' "incorporating thus superior impact resistance with enhanced visual acuity...blah blah".[/quote']

You reckon they can handle you?Confused Maybe try get a sponsored pair in the name of it being the ultimate test.Cool

i once bought oakley frogskins cos the lady in the shop said they had a lifetime warranty cos they were "unbreakable". can't remember how many pairs i went through before they stopped honouring the warranty.

would you wear these??cycling-mad designer paul smith's signature frogskins?

20100223_001459_Paul-smith-oakl.jpg 

$325!

a more sober pair?

20100223_001541_frogs.jpg

Cool

i once bought oakley frogskins cos the lady in the shop said they had a lifetime warranty cos they were "unbreakable". can't remember how many pairs i went through before they stopped honouring the warranty.

I had a pair of some oldish Oakley aswell also with a lifetime warrantee. It broke and when I wanted to claim, they said the warranty has changed. Last time I owned/will ever own a pair of Oakleys.

I had a pair of some oldish Oakley aswell also with a lifetime warrantee. It broke and when I wanted to claim' date=' they said the warranty has changed. Last time I owned/will ever own a pair of Oakleys.[/quote']

only owned two pairs since, and both were prezzies - monster dogs and radars. broke bothCry.

talking of sunglasses?i picked up a groovy pair of 20-year-old rayban? wayfarers a while back, but i've broken my nose a coupla times since i last owned a pair and now they can't fit on my faceEmbarrassed
holy roller2010-02-23 00:56:23

Most of my Oakleys were replaced over the years a few times from Mambos to Frogskins to Monster dogs. I received my full value. Not happy either that they have changed the lifetime warranty to a small discount off an expensive new pair.