Front Fork Upgrade

VincentBikes

In a discussion with my mates we concluded that going from 120 to 100 wouldn't cause problems. Prob be a bit more racy. The other way around would prob require u to check if your frame geometry could handle it, which is prob not a bad idea anyway. I changed from the Judy(piece of iron) and got the 100mm and it took about 2 weeks of crashes to get used to it!! LMAO

(Personally i think the changes are so small it wouldn't change things too much but i think that's a thread on its own).

That Fox is a winner, if you can carry the cost of the changes, go for it.

The SID i dunno :)

I just got a Trance with the Fox F32 120RL on it. Having come from a Fox 36 Talas with a 20mm Thru axle on my previous bike, I am very impressed with how stiff it is.

I used to run a Rockshox Revelation with QR on my previous bike and it was not stiff at all. I have heard that all the Rockshox forks have more flex in them.

I would say go for the Fox.

Hi

Go for the Reba. I have one on my bike and it rocks. I have heard that the Fox forks need maintenance than the Reba. Not sure about this though, what i have heard