The worst first post EVER

Drekmore

Hey guys this is A really K@k first post, but my bikes got stolen on thursday night out my lounge.

I live in the muizenberg area.

Bike 1: Giant DH team Black and yellow colour scheme, Manitou shermans, FSA cranks, Alexrims DX32 with WTB .?. front, Supra BH with Maxxis High Roller rear, Eastern Monkey bars, "THE" seat, Fire eye rear hub, Hayes El-camino's F+R.

Bike 2: Ravo jump bike (this one's made up of spares), It is white in colour, and they were only offered in satin black IIRC, with light blue FUNKY stickers on down tube , Manitou minutes, Alexrims DX32 F+R, Conti Diesel on front, High Roller on Rear, Race face XC crank on driveside and Truvative Stylo nondriveLOL, Hayes mech disk rear (MX2/5 ?), mongoose bars cut really narrow, truvativ stem, wtb seat.

I would really appreciate it it any of you guys or girls would give me a call if you see them, my number is

074 4505 407.

(I know it stupid to put my number here but its me bikes).

PS. if you could give the guys riding them several of these Ouch, i will really appreciate it, Oh and a reward if you ask nicely.

Thanks Derek.