SMS and Win a Ghost Mountain Bike...

Bike Medicine

Today we are going to do two steps on one day...

You have by now, I hope registered on Cycle Nation (Step 2)

Step 3,

This is really easy, find Ballistic Bike Trading as a user on Cycle Nation and request to be a friend.

Step 4,

Follow us on twitter.

Click on the link below, some registration is required for new Twitter users but it doesn't take longer than 5 minutes.

20100415_235403_zero_ad.jpg

Step 5 and 6 today.....you are now well on your way to Winning a Great Hamper worth R1500 aswell as Ghost Bike valued at R25000.......

Step 5

Follow us on Facebook or as Face book now suggests Like us on Facebook...

Step 6

Suggest that all your friends Like us.....

20100422_004411_halo_ad.jpg

Only 9 Days to Go before we announce our first 5 Finalist for the Ghost Bike, they also win Hampers Valued at R1500.

Enter Now......

20100422_005902_Bike_MEdicine.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Win a Ghost Mountain Bike in August....

It sounds to good to be true you say, we have created a competition where you can win a 2011 Ghost Mountain Bike and also reward social network group users.

Step 1...........

SMS or Text the word "Ghost" to 34383 and stand a chance to win a 2011 Ghost Bike Bike valued at R 25 000 at the end of August. Also stand a chance to win 5 monthly hampers to the value of R1500 if you have bought any of Ballistic Bike Trading products, followed us on Twitter, registered on Cycle Nation and liked us on Facebook? (Ownership to be confirmed by presentation of your purchase receipt, purchase date must be at least one day prior to the draw to qualify)

It's that easy....

This competiton is for SA citizens only and prizes will only be delivered inside the borders of South Africa. The Judges decision is final. Terms and conditions apply. E&OE.

20100515_050732_ghost_ad.jpghttp://www.ballisticbiketrading.co.za/en/competitionBike Medicine2010-05-15 05:25:11