Diepsloot Extension

Mojoman

147 Bram Fisher Drive P O Box 1673 Tel: 011 781 1730

FERNDALE SUNNINGHILL Fax: 011 781 1731

2194 2157 Email: info@nemai.co.za

Our Reference: 10208 / Letter^1-PPM 17 May 2010

To Whom It May Concern

Re: Environmental Impact Assessment Notice of Public Meeting for the Proposed

Establishment of the Diepsloot Extension 8 Township (Gaut 002/07-08/N0936)

To Whom It May Concern

We would like to thank you for your participation in our Public Participation Process for the above

mentioned proposed project. We have received your correspondence and you have been registered as an

Interested and Affected Party (I&AP). A short project background has been included below in Section 1, for

your reference.

A Public Meeting will be held as part of the Scoping Public Participation Process to present the proposed

project, as well as the Environmental Authorisation Process being undertaken to all Interested Parties, and

to create a platform for Interested Parties to raise issues and concerns or provide comment regarding the

proposed project and Environmental Authorisation Process followed.

All Interested Parties are invited to attend this Public Meeting. The Details of this Public Meeting are as

follows:

Date: Monday, 31 May 2010

Time: 17:30-19:30

Venue: Heron Bridge College

Plot 36

Nietgedacht

R114 / Lion Park Road

1. Project Background

The City of Joburg Property Company (JCP) is proposing to establish a township to the north of Riverglen

and to the southwest of the existing Diepsloot township.

Nemai Consulting C.C.

CK1999/66215/23

Member : D Naidoo

This township would include mixed income housing, commercial and business uses and social amenities.

These properties are located on the southern section of the Diepsloot Nature Reserve and include:

?

The Remaining Extent of Portion 1 of the Farm Diepsloot 388-JR

?

The Remaining Extent of Portion 6 of the Farm Diepsloot 388-JR

?

The Remaining Extent of Portion 5 of the Farm Diepsloot 388-JR

?

The Remaining Extent of the Farm Rietfontein 532 ? JQ

Nemai Consulting was appointed by the Johannesburg Property Company as the Independent

Environmental Consultant to undertake Scoping and Environmental Impact Assessment for this proposed

development in terms of relevant legislation.

For further information or to register as an I&AP with Nemai Consulting, please contact me at the details

provided.