Table View / West Beach / Blouberg

Supersix EVO

I have got showers at work. I need to be at work by 7:30. so it might be a bit to late for me to leave at 7. If I normally cycle to work I leave my place at around 5:30 - 6:00 to get around 2 hours in before work.

Let me know bout the weekend then maybe we can chat bout the week riding.

ok.

Well if I want to get in a longer ride I will let you know then we can meet up in the morning.

If you ever want to do a short morning ride, and leave by 6.30 let me know and I can make arrangements at home to leave a bit earlier.

I can always pop in at gym then or something if I have extra time to kill.

What time do you leave in the afternoon?

Ok, I generally get away at around the same time.

So we can definitely do this now and then.

Which building you in?

How soon are you keen to start?

Do you need to make special arrangements to make this work?

I started the cycle thing to work this morning. Just wanted to check time wise how long. the latest I can leave my place is 6:30 in the morning. Thats about 6:40 at gie / Blaauberg rd robot.

If you cycled to work today maybe we can meet up for the cycle back i was thinking 17:00 at DF Malan School on Frans Conradie.

Let me know.

I did cycle in this AM.

I was thinking about taking the car home after looking at the weather prediction they are predicting rain, snow for tomorrow.

I took a good look at windguru now though and it seems that the rain should only get bad tomorrow afternoon which means that I can cycle in again tomorrow and then take the car home.

Where is DF malan?

I probably cycle past it, but I am so focused on the traffic that I seem to miss landmarks.

Otherwise, why dont you come down to the sanlam building and then you can add a extra few km to your ride?

I will send you a easy map of how to get here.

Where do work?

Work in Canterbury Street. see map for my office and the school I was talking about. Can meet you at Sanlam no problem. Yip see there is only rain for Tomorow and Friday.

http://i724.photobucket.com/albums/ww244/tarmacsl/WorkMap-1.png

Thats so funny.

I come past your work every morning.

I just miss your office on the way home.

I like to come out at florence rd because there is a 4 way stop. Otherwise cars dont give you a chance.

Isnt there a doctor at that corner where you work?

It would then just be easier to meet up closer to your side.

Maybe on the corner of florence?

Ill pm you my number quick. Reply back with yours.

Then I can sms you when leaving and I will be there within 3-5 min I recon. (depends on crossing the rd and robot)

20100526_031732_my_route.JPG