Epic 2011 - Entry Available

pedal

I have a guaranteed entry for next year. It Expires today.....

Entry to still be paid in full.    Anyone interested ?

pm me by 16.00

R1000.00 to cover my volunteers entry next year.
pedal2010-05-28 05:38:42

Come on people, this opportunity expires today. If not taken it goes into the lottery bin. Next week if you did not make the lottery it will be too late.

You have to pay to volunteer at the event?

Yes. It demonstrates commitment from the volunteer's side, and it is worth a guaranteed entry slot for the next year for yourself or anyone you care to nominate.

Haha...jsut another way he makes money...Epic is really getting ridiculous with prices, but its an Epic adventure

Sharkie, a grand for a weeks 'fun' holiday..... not a rip off at all.

We get fed well, meet the riders, see the country side, can enter the next Epic if we wish and have a jol.....oh and did I mention how hard we work!!!!!!!

Ticket back in the lottery. x

My big gripe is that you don't know what you get for your entry. I also volunteered in 2008 to get a guaranteed entry for 2009. And then they decided to change the race format to the clover-leaf system they have now. I felt cheated. You now put down a lot of money and you only find out in October what you are getting for it.

On the current format I rather go ride eselfontein one weekend and oak valley on the next (combined with Lebanon) and do 3 multi stage races and have kleingeld at the end.

I would love to do a proper epic (knysna to CT or even something like Cederberg to Hermanus).