NEW MTB TRAIL - Gauteng

harryhcs

I would say that it is more technical than Teak Place. More loose rocks. But if you managed Teak fine you should be ok. Give it a try it can only make you stronger as long as you stay on the bike. :)

I would say that it is more technical than Teak Place. More loose rocks. But if you managed Teak fine you should be ok. Give it a try it can only make you stronger as long as you stay on the bike. :)

Sweet thanks dude .I think I will go and try it and see if I come home stronger or weaker.(From allthe falls)HEHEHE

Sweet thanks dude .I think I will go and try it and see if I come home stronger or weaker.(From allthe falls)HEHEHE

No Problem, Enjoy. I am not feeling that well at the moment so just doing an easy ride at Northern Farms this weekend, but I will hopefully be there next weekend again.

No Problem, Enjoy. I am not feeling that well at the moment so just doing an easy ride at Northern Farms this weekend, but I will hopefully be there next weekend again.

Hope to see you there one off the weekends.Goodluck with the flu just came threw mine.

Hi Harry,

I tried to visit yesterday afternoon. To my surprise it was closed and all locked up. Tried to phone the number provided under Contacts on the website and got no answer.

What is up with that? Did I miss something about it being open Sat-Sun from 8am - 4pm?

Ended up driving to Van Gaalen's to ride, maybe I should just go straight there next time.