Good coach wanted

We have a pretty "mixed bag" of cyclists in our club.Mainly recreational.Quite a lot of us are interested in finding a coach,somebody that will come up to us in Louis Trichardt and do an assesment and supply us with training programs.

The thinking is to start off with the program in winter after the Kremetart.Most of us will never be hotshot cyclists.I do however believe that a good coach can help even the "easy riders" to make the most of training time.

Have any of you had experience with coaches that you can recommend?Do you know of anybody that would come up to us if there were 20+ cyclists?

Any advice/contacts would be appreciated

1. Send a PM to BikeMax, or go to www.bikemax.co.za Best SA option imo.

2. The strongest rider in our team is coached by Carol Austin www.activeworx.co.za (their services are said to be expensive)

My other team mates and I have had experience with coaching from some of the old riders & ex pro's. I would not recommend most of the ones I know about in Gauteng as a coach. I've found that they have a standard program with your name pasted at the top. No great efforts are made to tailor to your specific needs.

You can also try Garry Beneke 011 4325467.I stay in KZN and he comes down for 2 -3 days at a time and see the guys here.Does a very good assesment.(L/T,max HR,training zones and a proper program.)

Jaco id very good, i now him, he helped me alot and some of my friends. We have a small team going with him, give him a shout