Show latest posts

Minion

Is there a way to show the latest posts, sorted by forum. Clicking on the active topic link currently only has the option to show them sorted by date.

Guest Agteros

The home page is nice, but it does have its limitations. Would love to have a complete list of new articles since last visit (sorted by forum/subforum).

This makes it easier to disregard the flea market (for sale / wanted / ot classifieds) . A pity that these forums keep on popping up in the active posts, will drive people away IMHO

The home page is nice, but it does have its limitations. Would love to have a complete list of new articles since last visit (sorted by forum/subforum).

This makes it easier to disregard the flea market (for sale / wanted / ot classifieds) . A pity that these forums keep on popping up in the active posts, will drive people away IMHO

We're looking to separate the Classifieds and Forums completely (although the classifieds will still be using the forum platform). As you'll have noticed the classifieds no longer appear in the "Latest Forum Posts" block, but rather in a separate block below. The next step is to separate these in the active topics / search views as well.

Guest Agteros

We're looking to separate the Classifieds and Forums completely (although the classifieds will still be using the forum platform). As you'll have noticed the classifieds no longer appear in the "Latest Forum Posts" block, but rather in a separate block below. The next step is to separate these in the active topics / search views as well.

I've seen that. Step in the right direction, thanks!

Would love to have a complete list of new articles since last visit (sorted by forum/subforum)

This is pretty much what I'm thinking about. Just like the 'Active topics' section on the old site. The listings on the home page are nice, but there's no easy way for me to see when the listed posts were made.

This is pretty much what I'm thinking about. Just like the 'Active topics' section on the old site. The listings on the home page are nice, but there's no easy way for me to see when the listed posts were made.

There is an "Active topics" link under the "Latest Forum Posts" block header on the left. (It has been pointed out that this is not very prominent). If you click that it takes you to a page similar to the old active topics, except that there is currently not grouping by forum, but this is something we plan to add in soon.

Yup - the listing by forum will be great.

After I manged to find the 'View New Content' link at the top my only other issue was solved.