MTB partner wanted in Bellville area

extra300s

Hi there

Finally my eyes opened with a bang to the world of MTB riding! I have done many road cycling. Lost interest the last 3 years. Dad talked me into buying a MTB and trying that. I live in Oude Westhof right next to Magic Forest, and cant believe I missed out so many years.

Been riding it for last 2 weeks now but need to start riding with someone who has experience. Not 100% sure which routes to take etc (not fully using the single tracks and full route yet)

Very keen to ride. Allso would want to start riding futher distances and flatter gravel roads. Magic seems very hard on the bike - good technical stuff which I need to master still.

Thanks

Karl

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Karl,

Consider joining the Tygerberg MTB club (check their website). They maintain the trails in Majik, Hillcrest, Contermanskloof and Meerendal, and there are always members who know the trails willing to show them to you. The also do group rides quite often. We also live right next to Majik, and ride as often as we can - you're welcome to join us. My husband is strong and quite fast; I'm slow. We're probably doing a 60km ride on gravel roads this weekend. Just waiting on details of day and time.