Seeking cycling partner/s

Gatsby

I am a committed female road cyclist but am retired so do not need to join morning groups at 05h00. Would prefer mid-morning starts, and even occasional 'day trips'. Comfortable average speed is 24/26 but can do faster. Does anyone else in the Sandton/Rosebank/Parktown/Randburg area have the flexibility to cycle weekdays?

I am a committed female road cyclist but am retired so do not need to join morning groups at 05h00. Would prefer mid-morning starts, and even occasional 'day trips'. Comfortable average speed is 24/26 but can do faster. Does anyone else in the Sandton/Rosebank/Parktown/Randburg area have the flexibility to cycle weekdays?

Hey

I ride mid-mornings as I can't do this early thing either. I am out near Hendrick Potgieter and go out to the Cradle. I meet up with some mates when we can. I also aim to Fourways and ride up Witkoppen sometimes.

Drop me a DM and we can organise.

J

Hey

I ride mid-mornings as I can't do this early thing either. I am out near Hendrick Potgieter and go out to the Cradle. I meet up with some mates when we can. I also aim to Fourways and ride up Witkoppen sometimes.

J

Hey

J

I feel quite out of it with all this technology. What is a DM ? I know the Cradle pretty well, often go there on my own but much better with other cyclists. Please email me on jweldon@mweb.co.za.

Thanks