Cycling Buddy Wanted

grumpy

Ja I was there to, I even went out this afternoon and bought a magiclight for the front and a spare rear light for just incase. See you next week. Probally go out again tomorrow or Thursdays.

Nice ride this morning again... just really windy and cold at places. With a 4.20am wakey wakey now I've got to try and stay awake at work for the rest of the day... :(

Nice ride this morning again... just really windy and cold at places. With a 4.20am wakey wakey now I've got to try and stay awake at work for the rest of the day... :(

You dudes are brave to head out so early in the dark of darkness... Well done, man!

B)

We got big bright lights, but still dark and cold. Got to get my fat ass out of bed to train so have no choice.

We got big bright lights, but still dark and cold. Got to get my fat ass out of bed to train so have no choice.

I'm sure I'm gona pick up tan lines on my calves from those bright lights!!!

This mornings ride was tough but nice, it's great cycling with strong okes, especially if the wind wants to blow you back to where you came from.

The best thing for me is the feeling of wellbeing I get afterwards, the mornings are great and I have the evenings free for other pursuits.

See you guys on Thursday, hopefully the wind will be absent.

Last season, I headed out at 04h00 AM for solo rides. Before that, it was early runs during my running days. :rolleyes:

My partner thought I was 'mal'. She's now used to most of my training routines.

I loved riding in the still of night. With the sun rising at about 05h30, early summa time.

Good going Big J-WP!!

Getting up earlier also prepares the body for those early morning racing days. So, there's lots of added benefits. B)

Guest Frail4Life

This mornings ride was tough but nice, it's great cycling with strong okes, especially if the wind wants to blow you back to where you came from.

The best thing for me is the feeling of wellbeing I get afterwards, the mornings are great and I have the evenings free for other pursuits.

See you guys on Thursday, hopefully the wind will be absent.

The wind is blowing, Rain comes and goes.

From Deep North.

We decided to sleep in, cant wait for the summer so when you prepared to go and ride you dont have to get into bed. But then again the wind blow in the summer so we never going to win. I'm just not going to go and get wet its the worst.

Guest Frail4Life

We decided to sleep in, cant wait for the summer so when you prepared to go and ride you dont have to get into bed. But then again the wind blow in the summer so we never going to win. I'm just not going to go and get wet its the worst.

I was thinking will you be riding?

I just stayed glued to this square box, was supposed to go sleep, later.

Never mind the wind, just go where it blows you.