Has been stripes

Pres Com

You have so little recognition in this country for SA champ's and provincial champs.

I reckon the oke should put stripes on his bike too and wear them whenever he wants. A win is a win.

Give the oke his due.

I have socks with the world champ stripes on them.... I feel like one when I wear them but I am stil Big H...... not the champ that lurks in me!!!!!!!!!

<br />Tattoo the stripes on your arm and don't worry about the CSA / UCI rules.<br />
&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;<br /><br />19 years ago i made the South African surf lifesaving team, we travelled to Australia, New zealand And then on to world champs in Japan, where i won the 100m beach sprint title.<br />I weighed 72 kg&quot;s of muscle and wore my springbok speedo with pride, i now weigh 95kg's of pure KFC......I still wear my 19 year old speedo with pride on the beach even though my wife threatens to divorce me every time.........hehe

Oh ***,

I have a limited edition world champion fork on my DH bike. I'll have to take it off. What should I do with it?