Renosterveld mtb West Coast

ric.unique

Once again Cycle Wrench Works will be at hand to make sure your bikes are in tip top shape and ‘race ready’!!

We only service 16 teams, to insure the optimum attention to our clients. The following services are included:

Daily wash, service and lube on each race day dependent on water availability. If water is limited or not available, we will clean the bikes to the best of our ability under the circumstances.

For the Cape Town clients, you can book a pre services, which will include a full strip down and rebuild of your bicycle (excluding cables and housing) and lubing of all pivot points. Servicing of shocks are optional but will be advised( We do all shock servicing in house).

We will carry Specifically parts like tyres, tubes, spokes, brake pads, etc.

We require a non-refundable deposit(can be trancefered) in order for you to secure our services. Bookings are taken on a 'first come, first serve' basis.

Should there be any further queries with regards to the above, please do not hesitate to contact me on +2782 352 1037. info@wrenchworks.co.za

Kind Regards

Ricardo

Cycle Wrench Works

www.wrenchworks.co.za