New MTB

chris_w_65

On my way to collect a 2011 Silverback Saturn for my girlfriend.

That's probably a good trade, but unless you post pics of the bike and the girlfriend we can't be sure.

Well done, anyway.

That's probably a good trade, but unless you post pics of the bike and the girlfriend we can't be sure.

Well done, anyway.

lol!!

Very nice you will enjoy that Spectra and I am sure your girlfriend will like the Saturn

PS Welcome to the slippery slope :D

Very nice you will enjoy that Spectra and I am sure your girlfriend will like the Saturn

PS Welcome to the slippery slope :D

Yes, very slippery. It started off as a Silverback Oakland for my girlfriend and a Silverback Alpine for me, from there it was downhill....

Yes, very slippery. It started off as a Silverback Oakland for my girlfriend and a Silverback Alpine for me, from there it was downhill....

So the budget went out the window? :huh:

Lol this year its been two silverback reno's then a phoneix and a nabraska and last week an Anthem. And no food in the house this month :(

Lol this year its been two silverback reno's then a phoneix and a nabraska and last week an Anthem. And no food in the house this month :(

Lol, you will be super skinny with no food, ciggies and lots of bikes

thats just evil and mean, when your in the cape Crack look me up we need to go rip some trails, and have a beer :D

How do you fit a bike rack on that motorcycle of yours?

I bought a 3 bike Thule (they call it a "strap on" but I would rather not call it that), I took my Golf and my girlfriends Cleo to Thule and I managed to find one rack that can fit either car.

Carrying the bike on my Honda would be a problem

thats just evil and mean, when your in the cape Crack look me up we need to go rip some trails, and have a beer :D

Definatly, Where did all the links to the 2011 Silverbacks go?got it I'm looking at the Saturn for the wife. I also realised this weekend why i dont ever drink, lol. So will have to be a alcohol free beer for me, :lol: Very sore head yesterday :(

I took the Saturn for a ride in my complex. F#$@, I forgot how hard it is to go up hills on a bicycle, on my Honda hills are a breeze.