Anyone lost a Specialized Allez in Centurion

roundwego

Stoped a "guy" on a black and white Specialized Allez pro, carbon seat stays, looks about a 54cm with mavic wheels and mountain bike peddals. He passed me on the corner of Hendrik verwoerd and Rooihuiskraal ave, Wierdapark. He said his boss gave it to him (felt like wrapping the bike around his neck).........Anyone??

I say push him off the bike, and take it off him. 100% that bike is stolen, if there is 2 of you whats he gonna do, even 1 of you. Go report it stolen? :lol: Sick of this bollocks :angry: Someone worked hard for that, then for some twat to just come steal it.Grrrrrr, makes me mad.

He just might go make a case of theft against you, since you cant prove the @#$@$ stole it. Even though you know he did.

He just might go make a case of theft against you, since you cant prove the @#$@$ stole it. Even though you know he did.

Its Africa, play by their rules I say. I know its easier said then done somethimes. Theres got to be something done about this though.:angry: Makes me laugh tough when I read in the paper today that the police chief doesnt mind if the cops are corrupt.Whats that about?? :huh: