newest posts first / permalinks

fandacious

If I view posts in "newest posts first order", then the permalinks function doesnt work properly

eg : if i click the permalink for post #3 and then go to that url, it takes me to post #3 on the last page

Am I making sense? :)

I'll look into both issues. I'd initially done a bit of a quick and dirty hack to put this in so expect it's just some silly logic.

Also the smiling faces/emotion thingys have gone faulty too? Can we also not get a crying emotion too?

I'll look into both issues. I'd initially done a bit of a quick and dirty hack to put this in so expect it's just some silly logic.

Fanks, Matt!

If I view posts in "newest posts first order", then the permalinks function doesnt work properly

eg : if i click the permalink for post #3 and then go to that url, it takes me to post #3 on the last page

Am I making sense? :)

Why after posting does it take a member back to the oldest post? :blink:

Hi guys,

Looks like it's sorted. Please test it out and let me know if there are any bugs creeping around.

Currently it's cookie based so if you login from a different PC or logout you'll need to set your post order again (it'll default to Oldest first). I plan to add a setting in your control panel so that you can set the default order and not have to select it each time.

Matt

Hi guys,

Looks like it's sorted. Please test it out and let me know if there are any bugs creeping around.

Currently it's cookie based so if you login from a different PC or logout you'll need to set your post order again (it'll default to Oldest first). I plan to add a setting in your control panel so that you can set the default order and not have to select it each time.

Matt

Testing…

And it works! Thanks! :D