CRC FAIL!!

Jabawakee411

CRC have sent me a parcel, but ParcelForce couriers have dropped the ball ... or our local customs have nicked it :thumbdown:

According to the tracking detail it has been sitting in Cape Town Customs for 12 days!!! I think it went into customs and was affirmed out the back door. Anybody experienced a similar wait?

Trying to deal with ParcelForce is a real head bang, and their local 'agents' wont answer their phone.

That hapened to me, ordered a pair of shoes and then it got lost....so they refunded me, a few days later the shoes arrived....I notify them and they said i should send it back at their cost, or I can pay if I still want it, I just paid...but they will eventually find out and then you have to pay

Good luck if you contact them. They sent me the (VERY) wrong thing, and have ignored countless emails to every address I can find for them. I'll NEVER buy anything from them again

HELL DUDE!!!

Pick up the phone and phone them if you struggle. Ask for Jenny. They will fix the problem asap. I have phoned/ mailed them countless times and have always been helped very quickly :thumbup: