Mtb wheels for trail riding

Drenalinjunkie

Those rotors are available from CRC. The brand is Dirty Dog! As for the sound of the hope hubs.... I love it esp after cycling behind a sexy chick @ the last 24hr enduro who was running them. Dont know what was more of a turn on, the chick or the hubs! :lol:

Why would you say those two over the 355's ?

I ride 355's as a heavyweight. At the time it was only them and Olympic's available. The Models mentioned are newer versions and have probably been improved as fas as strength and weight is concerned. My guess.

I ride 355's as a heavyweight. At the time it was only them and Olympic's available. The Models mentioned are newer versions and have probably been improved as fas as strength and weight is concerned. My guess.

Furry Muff, was just wondering. :unsure:

You will not make a mistake with the Flows. They are the strongest and widest rim under 500g around. I have put mine through many a botched landing without problem.

Closest to them I could find are the I-9 Enduro rim at 510g.

I have seen guys freeride with Flows, so you know they'll last.

The Alpine is a good second choice, but I would not go for anything below that, the 355 might not stand up to heavy abuse.