fandacious

Not sure how long this will last

* head over to www.exclus1ves.co.za

* Add products to your basket

* when it comes to checkout, use the voucher code "incredible"

it credits you R500

I'm sure they're gonna stop it ASAP, so hurry up before its too late

I don't believe there is such a thing as a "free lunch"

I doubt they will give you free stuff. I don't suppose you gave them your email address, did you?

I don't believe there is such a thing as a "free lunch"

I doubt they will give you free stuff. I don't suppose you gave them your email address, did you?

There is plenty of "free lunch", just ask the bergie who went through my bins this morning :)

There is plenty of "free lunch", just ask the bergie who went through my bins this morning :)

haha thats funny!

I tried it and didnt work.

Clever marketing tho if they spread the rumour them selves, then let one or two people through then the rest it doesnt work for - those people still check out the site and the good prices.

haha thats funny!

Clever marketing tho if they spread the rumour them selves, then let one or two people through then the rest it doesnt work for - those people still check out the site and the good prices.

Apart from website awareness they get people to register so they are more likely to buy in the future. Also they can send you crap in your email

haha thats funny!

Well I will see if my order goes through but even if it does not, I will actually use these guys. Some of their pricing was really good and their delivery charge door-to-door is reasonable

Well I will see if my order goes through but even if it does not, I will actually use these guys. Some of their pricing was really good and their delivery charge door-to-door is reasonable

I might just use them too, I compared prices of a game between btgames.co.za and kalahari.net and this site was cheaper.

Apart from website awareness they get people to register so they are more likely to buy in the future. Also they can send you crap in your email

And if the crap that i get in my email can save me some money - im happy!