Time RXS clip in problems

grumpy

Hi Guys

I need some advice, I have been cycling with Time pedals for about 10 years, the last 7 on the RXS pedals, so I am familier with the way they clip in.

My left pedal has developed a problem in the sense that I struggle to clip in the cleat, there is no visible problem, changing the string tension also does not make a difference.

I checked the cleat on another RXS and it works fine.

Any suggestions on solving this problem?

(the wise guys don't need to reply :P , I am staying with Time even if I have to replace them)

I had the same problem with a brand new pair of RXS pedals, strangely the left pedal as well :blink: After a while the problem disappeared, but i had to really force my cleat in the pedal for a few rides...

I have just become the proud owner of a new bike and decided to try Time pedals after using Look.

I am experienceing the same problem, also more with the left than the right, so have spent an hour or so riding up and down my driveway cleating in and out. It seems to be improving so hopefully will not be an issue.

The pedals look great!

PS - Grumpy, are you talking about a pedal/cleat combination that is 7 years old? Maybe the cleat and/or pedal needs replacing?

Edited by Warped