CRC - Order Status

Caerus

Just a quick question, I placed an order on Monday(midday) When I check on my account with CRC the order is still showing processing(even now), has anyone else had this before where it has been saying processing for 3 days.

Just a little worried, or is there nothing too be worried about? I should probably send an email or is it too early, Ive had no correspondence from them saying anything is wrong.

processing means one of two things: one of your items is OOS, and the other simply means they havent gotten round to shipping off your stuff. Go into your order and check the availability status of your items, and if nothing shows OOS, then hang tuff, or call them.

I had a processing for several days on my last order - can't explain why, but I wasn't in an insane rush and it still reached me before a local item sent via SAPO, which was despatched on the same day!

Just be a bit patient - would be really surprised if there was an issue that saw you end up out of pocket.

Just seen now that the most important, and the cheapest & smallest item has gone out of stock, it was 100% definatly in stock when I placed the order(Grrrrr)

Please dont tell me that the whole order will be held up because of this. I'll cry :(

This may seem like a stupid question , but when ordering seal kits for Hope Closed 2 brakes how many caliper only seal kits would I need?

I orderd 4, three are in stock, one is not. So will I be ok, or am I screwed

Edited by Caerus

yes it will be. send sales an email, or better still, call them (be prepapered to hang on for a bit here), and tell them to ship without item that's OOS (btw: them filling your order can result in an item going OOS, so all your stuff could still be shipped once they pull finger).

Ive just sent them an email, soI'll call them when I get home. Any ideas on how many seal kits I might need for the for the HOPE closed 2.

Here is the manual Ive found, not 100% sure :- http://www.bike-comp...,dh4,xc4_o2.pdf

Are there HOPE agents in SA?

Edited by Caerus

Just a quick question, I placed an order on Monday(midday) When I check on my account with CRC the order is still showing processing(even now), has anyone else had this before where it has been saying processing for 3 days.

Just a little worried, or is there nothing too be worried about? I should probably send an email or is it too early, Ive had no correspondence from them saying anything is wrong.

Hi Caerus.

I ordered stuff on the 24th of December and got it about 2 weeks later (due to public holidays). My order status still shows processing. Best thing to do is to send them an email to get the tracking number. That is if you took the Parcelforce option.

Don't know what is going on on their site. I send them an email regarding the problem but they has'nt come back to me yet.

Edited by Burts