My Morning Cycle

Roons

Having never left the ZAR, I have to ask - what is all that white sh*t and them pointy trees? wink.gif

Awesome pics. Looks mighty cold.

That is not too cold, right now in Verkhoyansk in Siberia it is -43 degrees and the sky is sunny and no clouds. At night it is around -55 there

Apparently when you drive to work you have to leave your car idling, if you don't the engine will be frozen when you want to go home :o

My mate moved to Edmonton in Canada almost 2 years ago. A few weeks ago there was a 44 degree difference between -22 outside and 22 inside! He has just gone out and bought his first road bike and indoor trainer to try and stop him from going crazy indoors. He ventures out for a half an hour walk, when it warms up to -8 or so. Not always as dreamy as it looks. I look forward to seeing him in June to hear what life there is really like.

I would like to try riding in snow, but just once thank you.

Hey Roons, maybe I'll pop up for a visit with my bike late June, for a spin, as I'll be visiting family in Oakville anyway. Are you in Barrie?

Hey Roons, maybe I'll pop up for a visit with my bike late June, for a spin, as I'll be visiting family in Oakville anyway. Are you in Barrie?

You should do that - got more than enough room if you need a place to stay - not as far north of Barrie - but if you got your bike with you there are loads of riding options here!!! Seriously though - more than welcome!

that looks awesome! thanks for sharing.

im visiting my wife too-be's family in toronto soon hopefully be able to take a ride or too, i love adventure, you just got me realy amped.

You should do that - got more than enough room if you need a place to stay - not as far north of Barrie - but if you got your bike with you there are loads of riding options here!!! Seriously though - more than welcome!

Awesome!

Done!

I'll bring some Ouma rusks and hope they don't get confiscated!