CWC dissapoints!

nox1111

Actually it's a well recognized management definition of proper service. So if you do ever bother to shut up, you might learn something. What you might learn is that it has FA to do with nirvana, "mate", and everything to do with doing business properly. Whether on not it has ever been accomplished pervasively is besides the point. A point you miss, obviously. CWC is far from perfect. Probably most of us are no different. But the circumstances that persuaded the OP to post here are so manifestly short of being "right" I dont really care what you have to say about it, and I'm sure Chris agrees and has taken steps to rectify these shortcomings. He understands that if they did it right the first time he wouldn't have had to waste time trying to fix the mistake, and it probably would have been cheaper doing it right the first time.

And don't mistake me for one of your school friends - your spurious remark about me needing to provide a single example or risk negating everyone else's argument is more suited to a primary school-yard argument than an adult forum. So rather leave it there. In the school yard, that is.

So you always produce 100% correct and accurate work all the time every time?

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Stop deflecting I want you to tell me what you think my message is I am debating or as you put it "fighting for" since you seem to think you have a valid point to attack not just my posts but my character too.

But i will repost it even though its loud and clear in previous posts.

1. I am a firm beleiver that if you are unhappy with service from any company your first point of call is to try and deal with the CEO director manager of that company to get to an amicable resolution since no company is perfect they all make mistakes.

2. Even the best companies out there make mistakes, and I beleive the value of service delivery is how they handle those mistakes and try and correct a the situation.

3. In this specific case even though the OP went about this the wrong way, his complaint was promplty dealt with in a professional manner better than most other companies in my experiance would have done.

Now certain people on this forum detract from these comments and I am not sure why they want to fight and argue about this topic I am not defending CWC contrary to popular belief, I am not saying they are in the right, becuase there were mistakes made, I am simply stating that in my experiance with various bike shops I have never come accross proffesionalism like I have experianced from CWC at any other bike shop that has messed up with me in the past.

Now you guys can try and act witty, you can get personal all you want, It doesnt concern me, nor will it bug me. But it seems that your argument is simply that 1 either a company must always give 100% no fault service (which is impossible and unrealistic) or B you should be allowed to flame them at will without trying to remediate the situation. Which is simply poor form.

Like i said previously as well, I have had many many bad experiances with multiple LBS;s including CWC. What set them apart from the rest is that they cared about my problem, they listened to what i have to complain about and they did everything in their power to fix the situation. Every other LBS i dealt with had a F off we dont need or want your business attitude.

Now my question to you is this, why are you trying to attack my person, for pointing out the logical and tactful way to deal with a problem. At the end of the day all you want as a customer is to highlight the defeciancy and to make sure it doesnt happen again. Which in this case would have been achieved by a simple phonecall. Where i garuantee you the OP would have been happy with the end result.

Yet again, I say if you get bad service from a company, and you complain to that company and they refuse to help you, the by all means publicly flame that company because they are not meeting service delivery obligations. But to post something like the OP did without first trying to address the problem is simply bad form in my book and many other peoples books on this forum.

You might not like it or agree with it but thats the way business should operate, thats the way companies should get flamed for poor delivery. As a case in point if two of my staff bitch about one another to me the first thing i ask them is if they sat down and talked about it. amongst themselves, if they say no they havent I tell them straight, till such time they try and sort it out between themselves i am not interested in what they have to say. Conversly if they tried to talk to one another and still cant resolve the issue then they are welcome to come to me to remediate.

That my friend is simply how conflict resolution is handled. you dont send a mail to the entire company telling everyone what a prick the person is you are having a disagreement with, and this is technically what was achieved by the OP. Instead of trying to resolve the problem he tried posted something without giving the LBS a chance to respond and make it right. And that is not good practice any way you look at it.

Now to be quite honest I am not even going to bother commenting further on this post, because some people here misconstrude what is being said, they ignore the facts, and mostly when they realize their points are moot and they are in fact in the wrong they are trying to attack fellow hubbers on a personal level. All this is uncalled for.

I will say it one last time, if you have been wronged deal with the company firstly, if you do not get satisfactory results after that then you go on a public forum and voice your opinion.

I sincerely hope you actually spend the time to read and digest what I typed now. It will serve you well in business going forward in your life, your career, and building a relationship with your LBS whomever you choose.

+1000