Congrats Zoo Cookie

Fulmenicilus

amateur, yes i've tried different brand and i think that is the one i'm sticking to. also going to stock up on them for 94.7.

amateur' date=' yes i've tried different brand and i think that is the one i'm sticking to. also going to stock up on them for 94.7.[/quote']

Who makes this stuff, and where is it sold, plz

amateur' date=' yes i've tried different brand and i think that is the one i'm sticking to. also going to stock up on them for 94.7.[/quote']

Who makes this stuff, and where is it sold, plz

wasp gels = in black packaging, met 'n goggatjie op as ek reg onthou. i got mine at dischem, but most bike shops stock them as well. they are a bit more expensive than the others, but worth it.

I got mine from dis-chem, not sure who makes it??

I have tried Vooma, Gu, Enervit, Energy Dynamics, and a few more but I can't remember now what they are, anyway, I just never felt like they really did anything (esp not if I listened to some sotries of my friends) and if it did something it was short lives and I felt drained and even more tired after.

Tried these twice now and I clearly feel like I have more energy and power and like I said you don't come down in spikes from it (well me anyway) it works itself out gradually.

What was your time Zoo Cookie?

i did not wear a chip. my polar = 3:59:46, taking it very slow especially the first half - good in zone training more than anything else.

What was your time Zoo Cookie?

i did not wear a chip. my polar = 3:59:46' date=' taking it very slow especially the first half - good in zone training more than anything else.
[/quote']

Nice going, start wearing a chip so you can get the benefit of better seedings going forward

Nice going, start wearing a chip so you can get the benefit of better seedings going forward

thank you.

got a chip for the 94.7, so i'll start building from there.  hopefully come next year i would've moved up a little form my current position.Smile

zoo cookie train hard and it's posible, from a 94.7 20kph ave last year, to last sundays race at almost 40ave, it's doable, you just have to put in the road time.

you can do it ;)

zoo cookie train hard and it's posible' date=' from a 94.7 20kph ave last year, to last sundays race at almost 40ave, it's doable, you just have to put in the road time.

you can do it ;)
[/quote']

that is my problem at this stage. i'm doing a lot of spinning, but this past month or so ,i struggled - for various reasons - to get time in the saddle, especially - long slow distance.