Rocket Rons vs Conti Mountain King

Vetseun

330 grams seems a bit excessive, maybe the Rocket Rons you weighed were not real UST?

UST if I recall are +/- 650 - 700g each.

The RR are also available in lighter "Tubeless ready" and "Double Defense" versions, both of these weigh less than the UST version.

interesting posting here guys, my crossmarks are running smooth and looking at getting two more, anybody know the weight of them? Iv never had any problems with them and sure they lighter then your race king 700grams..

330 grams seems a bit excessive, maybe the Rocket Rons you weighed were not real UST?

UST if I recall are +/- 650 - 700g each.

The RR are also available in lighter "Tubeless ready" and "Double Defense" versions, both of these weigh less than the UST version.

Thats what I thought too, same as the Conti(race & Mountain) range does the normal foldable, the protection and the full UST.

So with the Spez , "2bliss" its not a proper UST, maybe more like a foldable with extra sidewall protection?

Thats what I thought too, same as the Conti(race & Mountain) range does the normal foldable, the protection and the full UST.

So with the Spez , "2bliss" its not a proper UST, maybe more like a foldable with extra sidewall protection?

ya equates more to the protection of the conti's range :thumbup:

ya equates more to the protection of the conti's range :thumbup:

Hijack on

How you doing Bman?

Hijack off

Hijack on

How you doing Bman?

Hijack off

Howzit Caerus, straight back at you man, hows things? A im too well at the moment, not spending enough hours, well any hours on the bike at the mo but well! Works getting all of me at the mo man, yourself? Check you at karkloof? Staying over for the weekend?

shweet :D

Howzit Caerus, straight back at you man, hows things? A im too well at the moment, not spending enough hours, well any hours on the bike at the mo but well! Works getting all of me at the mo man, yourself? Check you at karkloof? Staying over for the weekend?

shweet :D

Hijack on(again)

Im hoping to be able to ride Karkloof, got a bad back at the moment, and work is also keeping me busy. I'll let you know, but I am very keen for it though.

Hijack off(again)

Hijack on(again)

Im hoping to be able to ride Karkloof, got a bad back at the moment, and work is also keeping me busy. I'll let you know, but I am very keen for it though.

Hijack off(again)

yeah apologies agent :D

Hope you get your back sorted and we both get more riding time in before hand. Thinking im trying the 60km, chat later man :thumbup: