Grahamstown Hubbers

no calves

Hey guys. Ill be in G-Town for the week and i want to join up with a group/rider to do a bit of riding in the area. is there any hubbers in the area and if so wat bike must i bring along???

i can be contacted on @ 074 432 5566.

I'm going to be in Grahamstown over Easter, so I'm also interested in any riding suggestions.

See if you can get hold of the Rhodes cycling club. That's what I plan to do closer to the time if I don't have success before then.

are they more mtb or road? were leaving tomorrow and need to know if it will be the mtb or road bike coming with

I think possibly more road. Some of my girlfriend's colleagues are triathletes down there and they're associated with the cycling club.

I think possibly more road. Some of my girlfriend's colleagues are triathletes down there and they're associated with the cycling club.

I used to ride down in g town. More options and much nicer mtb if you can't get hold of someone, plenty district dirt roads.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm going to resurect this one since I'm heading to Grahamstown next week. Any suggestions of good groups or routes for road riding in the area?

• 5 months later...