Group rides in Fourways

dimsum

Hey guys,I used to cycle with the Alberton south guys but have moved to Fourways. Are there any weekend group rides that I can join or is there only Cycle lab?

Please, I really need to get back into training.

I am sure that there are guys who meet at the broadacres shop in the morning for a ride. Perhaps ask at the shop

Hey guys,I used to cycle with the Alberton south guys but have moved to Fourways. Are there any weekend group rides that I can join or is there only Cycle lab?

Please, I really need to get back into training.

Are you are referring to road???

I ride with Cyclelab Saturday and Sunday. If you are keen to meet a couple times in the week at 6am in Cedar Square/Broadacres to do 50km or so in the cradle at 25km/h I am keen.

I am sure that there are guys who meet at the broadacres shop in the morning for a ride. Perhaps ask at the shop

They ride Tuesday to Saturday. Average I think is 28km/h, so they tell me, they dropped me on Cedar hill so I can't be sure :o

I will join them when I am a bit quicker.

Club 100 also leaves Broadacres at 6:30, first and last saturday of the month.

there are a lot of 'informal' groups as well that leave from about 6

Are you are referring to road???

I ride with Cyclelab Saturday and Sunday. If you are keen to meet a couple times in the week at 6am in Cedar Square/Broadacres to do 50km or so in the cradle at 25km/h I am keen.

Yep, road :) I am keen to do that ride, just not too sure if I can keep up with you. I haven't cycled since the 94.7 last year.

Yep, road :) I am keen to do that ride, just not too sure if I can keep up with you. I haven't cycled since the 94.7 last year.

Any idea what your average may be?

is there any night ride start from Fourways during weekday? lazy to wake up early during weekday....

is there any night ride start from Fourways during weekday? lazy to wake up early during weekday....

I hate waking up in the morning too but I find it difficult to get out of work later when I am busy