Knysna Oester Fees

ScottyScott

Ek soek n plek in/naby Knysna waar ons kan kamp die naweek van die Oester Fees.

Ons is 4 manne wat die 85MTB wil gaan ry. As iemand van kampplek weet laat weet asb en tel nrs as dit moontlik is.

Gaan in tente bly, dus mos deel van die mountain bike ding. :clap: Soek net toilet en stort geriewe.

Dankie :)

Hi, try Buffelsbaai karavaan park. Dis so 20minute se ry van Knysna af en een van die mooiste in die land. Net buite buffelsbaai is daar ook Buffelspoort karavaan park. PM my as jy vashaak.

Hi, try Buffelsbaai karavaan park. Dis so 20minute se ry van Knysna af en een van die mooiste in die land. Net buite buffelsbaai is daar ook Buffelspoort karavaan park. PM my as jy vashaak.

+1 Buffelsbaai is 'n lekker plekkie.

Dankie manne

Het nou met Buffelsbaai Karavaanpark gepraat.

Daar is nog blyplek.

Kampplek vir tente R185 per 2 persone daarna R 60 per persoon per nag.

Die beste van als dus met n see uitsig klipgooi van see :lol:

Sien julle daar, daars ook n lekker pub op die buffelsbaai pad oppad knysna toe, riverside cafe.

ek bly ook elke jaar op buffelsbaai.naby genoeg aan knysna vir die race maar nie so beknop met al die mense nie.lekker bike shop op sedgefield naby die winkel wat ook bier verkoop.

dont stay in any of the camp sites in knysna if you planning on having a bit of a party afterwards or even before. We got kicked out a campsite the first night 4 of us stayed there for the half marathon in 2009. We didnt even have a 'party' it was just a braai in the camp site and we were asked to leave the next day and they alerted all the caravan parks in Knysna not to have us for the Saturday

Guest agteros

dont stay in any of the camp sites in knysna if you planning on having a bit of a party afterwards or even before. We got kicked out a campsite the first night 4 of us stayed there for the half marathon in 2009. We didnt even have a 'party' it was just a braai in the camp site and we were asked to leave the next day and they alerted all the caravan parks in Knysna not to have us for the Saturday

Why do I get the impression that there is a bit of 'under telling' going on here?

Why do I get the impression that there is a bit of 'under telling' going on here?

haha honestly was just a braai, we were all running the next day. Just think the old lady running the camp site probably hates the 'younger' people that come over once a year. Nothing got broken or damaged i swear :lol:

Guest agteros

haha honestly was just a braai, we were all running the next day. Just think the old lady running the camp site probably hates the 'younger' people that come over once a year. Nothing got broken or damaged i swear :lol:

And you were not the noisiest camp, or the group with the least clothing on, or maybe the group doing the braai "thing" the latest? :rolleyes:

Because braaing and camping goes hand in hand as campers and caravanners tend NOT to cart ovens and stoves around....

Guest agteros

maybe a tad late :blink: but you must see those caravans now days they have stoves :lol:

I know.... My parents (pensioners) rented out their house, and have been camping(caravan) for two years now. Stove, oven & microwave, fridge, freeezer, washing machine, flat screen TV, DSTV. Portable internet... The whole thing!

I know.... My parents (pensioners) rented out their house, and have been camping(caravan) for two years now. Stove, oven & microwave, fridge, freeezer, washing machine, flat screen TV, DSTV. Portable internet... The whole thing!

nice....when im big i would love to do something like that :)

HAHA :clap: for your silent Braai. To the old lady :thumbdown:

Ons sal die Vrydag aand ook n silent braai hou maar Saterdag aand maak ons die honne los :D

Was considering going but will def not be staying at buffels if you guys are gonna party hard - I will be doing the road race! (if I go)