Welvanpas

Chris_K

Hi Guys

I went for a ride yesterday on the Welvanpas Trail with some mates. Welvanpas is just outside Wellington.

I thought that there may be people out there in Cape Town that want to see new places. This trail has been around for a while but it has been changed and increased and inproved since the last time we were there.

The trail is awesome and technical for those of you that need a bit of a change from Tokai, you will love it. There are three loops, 14km, 17km and 29km. Don't be fooled and think short is easy though. Most of the route is single track, so be aware! It is well sign posted and a good work out.

I have attached the 29km loop's with elivation from my Garmin with 924m climbing. Cost is R30 per rider and is well worth it!

To the guys that put it together, well done! We loved the ride and the scenic ride. :clap:

Support the trail and have fun!

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the reminder, I haven't been there since last year and will go give it another bash this coming ten-days-long weeeeeekeeeeend!

I second that! It is a great route, tougher than most of the other rides out there. That said i did do last on New years day with a moerse hangover! Next time i want to do both the long route and the short route - anyone done this?