All mountain Steel Hard-tail

MtbDude

Yep.

Scrolls by every now and then on the screen. :D

That is a good price!

Where u guys situated?

Is the frame in the build a Large?

Do you bring in Nuke as well or did this one come in specifically?

We in Centurion, yes that is a large build.

Nuke is done by singlespeed.co.za, Grant Usher.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Shot.

Have been looking (waiting) for Soul ( or On One ) to be finished.

Patience.... :D

We have Souls in all sizes, black or orange in stock right now.

Ok.. You mean like this .... :P :lol: :D :)

Classic pics bra. All mountain riding is just simply the future of mtbiking. Who wants to f%^k around on jeep tracks when you can conquer the mountains on these beauties?

Classic pics bra. All mountain riding is just simply the future of mtbiking. Who wants to f%^k around on jeep tracks when you can conquer the mountains on these beauties?

Amen :D

Anyone using jeep track and MTBing in the same context should be shot. :P

You are so right! Jeep track is off-road on-road!

Moet net nie dat Katot jou nou hoor nie.

Moet net nie dat Katot jou nou hoor nie.

Ten minste gooi Katot lekker tegniese stukke in die Attakwas in en die laaste 2 jaar se EPic was ook alles behalwe boring. So selfs die xc races begin nou all mountain races te raak.

lol... okay, I think a bit more categorization needs to be implemented...

Fire Road = access for vehicles of all types, generally considered as a dirt road and therefore not classifiable as true MTB. IE: You can ride your road bike on it. Not technical at all.

Jeep Track = 2 single lanes, side by side, that could be traversed by a jeep or some such similar high ground-clearance vehicle. Can be considered as minor technical, due to the generally run-down nature of the roads. However, most technical it gets is normally A rock in the middle of the road, or a slight degeneration of the road due to erosion etc.

Wagon trail = moerse technical, wide-ish single lane, historically used by ox-carts to traverse mountain ranges. Littered with rocks and very technical in that you need to choose a line very carefully, otherwise you see your pip. Example - rocky section up near Silvermine gate.

Single track = 2 types. Technical vs non technical.

Non-technical ST = Can also be referred to as "flowing" but then "flowing" applies to technical ST as well. Non-technical = faerie garden in Tokai. Flows nicely, and you don't have to think when you place your front tire. Another "flowy" section would be the whole of Mamba. Not too technical, unless you want it to be.

Technical ST = lots of rocks & $h1t. You have to pick your line, and commit. Examples of this are: Top half of Vasbyt. Some sections of Mamba. Any DH route. Snake Eyes. That pic that is on yonder page 1 with the okie going down a pretty steep descent next to a tree. Anything wif a rok what can be frown at yoo.

Good track has a combination of the last 2, and maybe some wagon trail thrown in to boot. If I could ride ST all day, I would die a happy man.

Fire Road = access for vehicles of all types, generally considered as a dirt road and therefore not classifiable as true MTB. IE: You can ride your road bike on it. Not technical at all.

Jeep Track = 2 single lanes, side by side, that could be traversed by a jeep or some such similar high ground-clearance vehicle. Can be considered as minor technical, due to the generally run-down nature of the roads. However, most technical it gets is normally A rock in the middle of the road, or a slight degeneration of the road due to erosion etc.

Wagon trail = moerse technical, wide-ish single lane, historically used by ox-carts to traverse mountain ranges. Littered with rocks and very technical in that you need to choose a line very carefully, otherwise you see your pip. Example - rocky section up near Silvermine gate.

Non-technical ST = Can also be referred to as "flowing" but then "flowing" applies to technical ST as well. Non-technical = faerie garden in Tokai. Flows nicely, and you don't have to think when you place your front tire. Another "flowy" section would be the whole of Mamba. Not too technical, unless you want it to be.

Technical ST = lots of rocks & $h1t. You have to pick your line, and commit. Examples of this are: Top half of Vasbyt. Some sections of Mamba. Any DH route. Snake Eyes. That pic that is on yonder page 1 with the okie going down a pretty steep descent next to a tree. Anything wif a rok what can be frown at yoo.

Good track has a combination of the last 2, and maybe some wagon trail thrown in to boot. If I could ride ST all day, I would die a happy man.

Well said you know your tracks :P

what can I say... I have a single track mind... :lol: :clap: :lol:

Maybe they should start a race where the whole thing is on single track? How cool would that be? Imagine after like 4 hours you start getting tired and losing a bit of focus. The crashes will be spectacular!

I think there is one with approx 60km of ST... heard about it a couple of weeks back. Can't remember which one it was though.

Sheesh... mtbiking heaven.

I agree with your classification on the tracks at tokai Cpt :thumbup:

They could have a little more tech in boomslang, a few nice drop off etc :D

Edited by leet22