Heres a question for you technical gurus..........

widget

Couple of things having just bought a new pair of Specialized carbon shoes.

Bought new Look cleats but got the black ones.Always had red before.

1.Aha!no float.I dont know if this is a good or bad thing.Every time I look back at the traffic I uncleat my right foot.

2.No matter how far over I push the cleat my left foot juuuust touches the crank.Going to wear through.

Sorrie for the hijack but related

Help!

Hi Kranswurm. Red LOOK cleats offer 9degs of float while Black cleats are fixed. I would recommend to get the red ones. They will be way easier on your knees.

I also still have the old one's and is looking to replace them with Keo's. Which model is the best value for money, or is it a matter of personal choice, or is it a matter of how big your budget is? I've noticed there is quite a big price difference. 

I also still have the old one's and is looking to replace them with Keo's. Which model is the best value for money' date=' or is it a matter of personal choice, or is it a matter of how big your budget is? I've noticed there is quite a big price difference. 

[/quote']

Hi Kobie. If you are on a budget but still want performance pedals....I would go for the Keo Sprint's. They are pretty light(130g's a pedal) and are available in Graphite, White or Red...to match your bike.RRP : R885

If you can stretch to the R1500 mark.....go for the Keo Carbons....115g's of pure magic. The Keo Ti's & Keo HM are there to finish off a top bike...20g weight saving...and the BLING BLING factor...but apart from that...pretty much the same pedal.

Couple of things having just bought a new pair of Specialized carbon shoes.

Bought new Look cleats but got the black ones.Always had red before.

1.Aha!no float.I dont know if this is a good or bad thing.Every time I look back at the traffic I uncleat my right foot.

2.No matter how far over I push the cleat my left foot juuuust touches the crank.Going to wear through.

Sorrie for the hijack but related

Help!

Hey Kanswurm, the normal LOOK ones? Don't know if it's only the Keo range...but ask if they have the grey cleats available;

Black = no float

grey = 4.5 deg

red = 9 deg

(...i think!!!!...) don't shoot me if i'm wrong, but that's how i have it.

I love the grey ones and have had no trouble with them whatsoever! Has a fine balance between the red and black (and i've used all three)Thumbs%20Up

As for anyone else wondering/thinking of buying Keo's - i grade them as the best upgrade i've ever madeBig%20smile Absolutely love them!Star