Durbanville Mtb Night Rides

Wannabe

What a stunning night to ride. Not a breath of wind or a cloud in the sky. Traffic was minimal, gravel roads was not dusty with only a muddy patch here and there.

Thanks to udxcob, Vaalkol, BLACKvoodoo and Andro for the excellent company.

Did not go too badly, can see I lost some fitness over the last few weeks, but quite confident I can pick it up again fairly quickly.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry i missed you guys we went out at 4:30 to about 7:15... Worked in a bit of single track in the dark...

What a stunning night to ride. Not a breath of wind or a cloud in the sky. Traffic was minimal, gravel roads was not dusty with only a muddy patch here and there.

Thanks to udxcob, Vaalkol, BLACKvoodoo and Andro for the excellent company.

Did not go too badly, can see I lost some fitness over the last few weeks, but quite confident I can pick it up again fairly quickly.

Excellent ride - thanks guys !

Nee man hahaha. ek wou net n 3 ure rit inwerk.. Ek sal volgende week weer join. Rides die naweek ?

Nie Mtb nie, ek gaan saam met udxcob en 'n paar ander manne 'n LSD rit van so 80km doen met die dun wiele. Moet iets doen om weer my fiksheids peil te lig voor ek kan gaan Mtb iewers.

Nie Mtb nie, ek gaan saam met udxcob en 'n paar ander manne 'n LSD rit van so 80km doen met die dun wiele. Moet iets doen om weer my fiksheids peil te lig voor ek kan gaan Mtb iewers.

Speaking of which, I'm going to be getting muddy on Saturday morning, so won't join you guys on the "dun wielitjies"

Sies!

Speaking of which, I'm going to be getting muddy on Saturday morning, so won't join you guys on the "dun wielitjies"

Fader!! Well, enjoy it.

Sies!

Sjuut, moenie dat die ander hiervan hoor nie. :whistling:

Thanks guys good to be back in the saddle

Glad you were there.

See you again on Saturday?

Don't forget about Chris (and the Karoo to Coast arrangement enquiery)

so wat se roet don julle normaalweg? a paar van ons het woens aand majic /tiekie / malanshoogte / spes bona en terug gedoen. as die cwc rides nie plaasvind nie sal dalk wil kom join.

Archived