Not welcome

Buffwhack

Was out cycling today and came across this mess. Now I speak under correction but this looks suspiciously like the left overs at a water point. Where ? Walkerville common, between the dairy farm and the shooting range. Now I did not ride in the Country Classic last weekend but I am familiar with the route they use and if I am correct and this is what was left behind by our nature loving cyclist then you are not welcome in our area. We have enough problems with illegal dumping and do not need the added mess left from a cycling event. Clean up your act organisers. If I remember correctly this was a Spektrum sport event. As I say - I stand to be corrected, but it just seems too much of a coincidence.

post-1922-0-28711300-1305397038.jpg

Edited by Buffwhack

Guest agteros

Spectrum Sport is not a race organiser, they're a timing company. Race organisers hire them to their services.

If these are the left overs from the Country Challenge then contact Southern Gauteng Cycling for contact details, and/or to report the littering.

Alternatively, look on http://csams.cyclingsa.com/event-calendar.asp for the contact details of the race. Click on the Country Challenge event (1 May)

Not nice, but if thats all there was, its easy to sort.

Did u pick them up Buffy or give me directions and i'm down that way tomoro a.m. :)

Not nice, but if thats all there was, its easy to sort.

Did u pick them up Buffy or give me directions and i'm down that way tomoro a.m. :)

No did not clear it as I was on my cycle - if you turn off the R82, travelling south, just past the dairy turn towards the shooting range, around 1 km heading east along the dirt road, you will find it on your left hand side. Are MTBing ?

No did not clear it as I was on my cycle - if you turn off the R82, travelling south, just past the dairy turn towards the shooting range, around 1 km heading east along the dirt road, you will find it on your left hand side. Are MTBing ?

errrrr.............no.

If those are the only cups littering the site, jeesh pick them up, stack them into each other and put it into your camelback/jersey back pockets. Sure they'll fit there. LITTERING PROBLEM SOLVED

Firstly : Be annoyed!!

Secondly, be parrt of the solution and pick it up!!

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: