Thank You

THABA TRAILS

It sometimes seems to go unnoticed...but a "Thank You" goes a long way. 007MTB took the trouble to hobble on his crutches,into my shop on Sunday bringing his wife with him. They just came to say "Thank You" for the way they were helped when he fell and broke his leg. My friend,you don't know how special that was.We so seldom get ackowledgement when we do things "Right" it is more often a case of us not meeting individual needs and expectations and we get slammed. Thank you for your sincere words.God Bless. Wendell and all at the Cycle Hub/Vlei Cycle Park.

Guest Iron

Wendell. I can assure you that you make many mountainbikers very happy with all the hard work and effort you put into that track , I'm sure many will agree with me that you are a huge asset to all. Well done on a super special facility .

Keep up the hard work Wendell. That new section is fantastic! Thanks for all your efforts. Looking forward to a night ride pretty soon.

Hi Wendell

It was a well deserved, thanks, and a heartfelt one.....

You guys make riding - fun - offering us a safe, wonderful experience where we weekend warriors can let go :clap: :clap: :clap: ...

I have been riding the Vlei, for 3 or more years, - its my fav, riding spot in Gauteng..

I know the risks involved in my sport, and when these risks become a reality -

Its very re-assuring to know there are people like you and yor team - there to assist..

I will be riding again - how soon - dunno, - my wife still enjoys The Vlei, - we will keep rididng your excellent tracks/trails..

Me maybe on a tricycle , but i will be rididng..

Thanks again, from my wife and myself -- to your team and the paramedics..........

Ciao