Joburg Critical Mass Friday 28 October 2011

skidd

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We had fun again. Warm weather, payday and the CBD was packed. I felt like I was doing the victory lap on the Champs Elysses as there were so many people clapping and cheering us :rolleyes:

I never felt anything but good vibes from the passerbys.

A bigger crowd than last month so keeping us all together was difficult. Thanks to Skidd and the other shepherds for getting the whole flock back intact.

Edited by I FLY

We had fun again. Warm weather, payday and the CBD was packed. I felt like I was doing the victory lap on the Champs Elysses as there were so many people clapping and cheering us :rolleyes:

I never felt anything but good vibes from the passerbys.

A bigger crowd than last month so keeping us all together was difficult. Thanks to Skidd and the other shepherds for getting the whole flock back intact.

Glad you had a great time - sorry about the technical issues (thanks for the help Jan!!)

The event is definitely getting better month by month. Thanks to all the hubbers who have been supporting

Next event is 30 September 2011

Edited by skidd

• 2 weeks later...

Is going to be a meeting next week Wednesday evening to discuss start venue and route, probably in Greenside, it would be great to have as many people there to discuss, or, if you cant make it, but want to make suggestions, let me know and I will raise it on your behalf. We are trying to figure out the best place to start/finish, whether we should start at the same place every month, what the route should be etc

Once we have a confirmed venue and time I will let everyone know

guys, the meeting scheduled for this evening is NOT taking place, if you have any comments / suggestions / complaints pm me and I will raise it when we eventually do get together to discuss logistics. If another meeting is to be scheduled i will let everyone know. getting closer to the first Spring event!!

• 2 weeks later...