Yellowwood Park & Stainbank Rides

Stuart Queripel

Yellowwood Park & Stainbank Rides  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Would you be interested in training rides in Yellowwood Park and in Stainbank Nature Reserve?

• Yes, Im keen! Give me more details...
    • No thanks...
    • Where is Yellowwood Park?

Would anyone in the Durban Area be interested in joining our group rides in the mornings around Yellowwood Park? We train 3 to 4 morning a week... Keen to grow the numbers... The more the merrier.. All levels of fitness welcome. We also want to arrange a few group rides in Stainbank Nature Reserve during the week in the afternoons and perhaps a longer ride on a Saturday morning...

Let me know if you are keen...

Stuart

Would anyone in the Durban Area be interested in joining our group rides in the mornings around Yellowwood Park? We train 3 to 4 morning a week... Keen to grow the numbers... The more the merrier.. All levels of fitness welcome. We also want to arrange a few group rides in Stainbank Nature Reserve during the week in the afternoons and perhaps a longer ride on a Saturday morning...

Stuart

Yeah, I would be keen for a Saturday ride sometime. Not ridden there before, a mate of mine Devlin Fogg(was on Supercycling tonight - Bikeparks) was redoing the trails there. Howz the safety in the reserve?

Wow, didn't know they were redoing the trails... That would be fantastic... Yeah unfortunately there have been a few incidents in the reserve over the years... So its better to ride in groups!

Always keen to hook up for a Saturday ride in the "bank"... you live close by?

Wow, didn't know they were redoing the trails... That would be fantastic... Yeah unfortunately there have been a few incidents in the reserve over the years... So its better to ride in groups!

Always keen to hook up for a Saturday ride in the "bank"... you live close by?

I stay in Westville, so not to far to travel at all. As for the trails, I will speak to Devlin again and see what the latest is. It was about 3/4 months ago he said he was going to be sorting Stainbank out, firstly with any incidents, he went and spoke to the local Induna, not sure of the outcome though.

i would be interested as well. last rode in stainbank about 18 months ago, enjoyed it then.

I am allways looking for new places to ride on Weekends - if you get something going let me know as I would be keen to join

I am in Westville so its not to far

Cool... Well we will have to arrange a weekend ride... Unfortunately I am busy for the next couple of weekends... but we can pencil in a ride on Saturday 25 June... Or a Sunday afternoon ride on the 19th of June... Any takers?

Cool... Well we will have to arrange a weekend ride... Unfortunately I am busy for the next couple of weekends... but we can pencil in a ride on Saturday 25 June... Or a Sunday afternoon ride on the 19th of June... Any takers?

I'm keen. Either dates are good for me :thumbup:

I am allways looking for new places to ride on Weekends - if you get something going let me know as I would be keen to join

I am in Westville so its not to far

Where is Westville are you, maybe hook up for a ride sometime?

Where is Westville are you, maybe hook up for a ride sometime?

I am in Cental Westville - Ride on the road during the week and normal try do I MTB ride on the weekend.

Allways keen to ride

I am in Cental Westville - Ride on the road during the week and normal try do I MTB ride on the weekend.

Allways keen to ride

Yeah, me too just down Blair Atholl Rd, near the Palmiet River bridge, are you riding a road bike during the week? When are you riding?

Yeah, me too just down Blair Atholl Rd, near the Palmiet River bridge, are you riding a road bike during the week? When are you riding?

I ride with the Westville racing group from the garage next to the Spar Monday to Thursday

Sshhh, Stainbank is one of Durbans best kept secrets .. :)

We ride stnbank often. It's too dark in winter to do before work, but in Summer we hit the gate at 5.15am and get in about 45 mins of singletrack before work - awesome :)

We often ride on weekend, Saturday or Sunday mornings and there are plenty of trails. Needs a bit of work in some places, but for the most part is rideable almost everywhere.

It's a nice place to sharpen skills and offers a little bit of everything, plus you get to see some Zebra, buck and other wild life in the process.

Bonus !

• 3 weeks later...

Stuart