Sporttracks and Garmin Forerunner 310xt

ADe

I received my Garmin Forerunner 310xt this weekend and have uploaded my first Cycling trip to Garmin Connect. Can anyone please tell me how to get my data from the 310xt to Sporttracks, as I prefer the overall set up and functionality to that of Garmin Connect?

There is a Garmin Device plugin that is installed along with ST3.0 which might work. I think it was a separate plugin for ST2.1.

The easiest way I find is to import the data into Garmin Training Centre through Ant Agent. The data file now resides on your harddrive and then import the file directly into SportTracks. I don't use GTC at all and purely use it as a means to download the data file.

I'll have to see later the path where the data file sits as I can't remember offhand.

BTW, do not upgrade the software from 3.2 to 3.7 as there are major functionality problems with 3.7

Thanks Thug, my next question was if I should upgrade to 3.7. I will keep 3.2 until further notice. I can already see that I am going to enjoy the 310xt a lot. :thumbup:

If you are running Windows, your data files should be kept in a similar directory.

C:\Users\{yourname}\AppData\Roaming\GARMIN\Devices\{yourgarminID}\Activities