BIKE Prices

jusbob

Hi guys...

Looking for a new DJ machine, something ready made and sold in South Africa. So the likes of Mongoose, Scott, Specialized and GT... My question is,does anyone have any idea what bike shops are charging for any jump bikes from the manufacturers??

where are you based? If you are in Joburg then read on.....

I got my old giant brass 2 from cajees in fourways for R.4000 and they had some scott DJ's for sale too. Those varied between R.6000 and R.10 000.

or you can contact the guys at Mikes Bikes in Greenside. They had a special where they built up a mongoose frame with some pretty good componentry for about R.6000.

Let me know when you find a good deal. My Dirt Jumper got stolen from my house on friday night so I am now looking for one too...

Hayden

• 4 weeks later...

Hey jonquil, sorry this reply so slow! I actually bought a DJ bike off of Obike, a GT Ruckus. Obviously GT gets a bad rap for being mass produced, but for the R5700 I paid for it, with R800 of free accessories, its honestly the best bike I have owned after a little customizing! There are a few more on Obike, and if you haven't managed to get a bike, I would suggest you have a look :)