Cow SS

jcmeyerSS

howzit Hubbers

Hope we all amped for spring and as the days get warmer and longer hope many many happy miles to all.

for those of you the Ride MTB around Jhb you might see me around at the races and routes.

my name is Jacques and I'm riding a Silver SS that is cow Patterned. I'll be doing the nissan marathon series and most races inbetween (not very fast but there none the less)

the reason for the Cow bike and this post is that i am also riding 94.7 on an Ice cream bike in a cow suit for the CHOC Cows and its all for fundraising for the Choc foundation for Chilrens Cancer.

I'm looking for all and any sponsorship. even the smallest gesture or donation of anything will be greatly appreciated you can go to:

www.jcmeyerss.givengain.org

or

www.thecows.co.za

please note that every single cent makes a difference and it all goes to CHOC anything else will be a great help, kit and anything will be but to the best use possible.

if you want any more info or anything and you see me out and about please feel free to come and chat to me. hard to miss me on the cow bike.

ps I'm busy building a rigid, 29er SS that will be cow to and looking for a set of wheels if anyone knows of someone selling. (R2k budget)

but money for the kiddies is what is more important. so if anyone has any fundraising ideas let me know.

so my name is Jacques and feel free to chat to me at the races.

thanx for any help

i know but i'm trying all mediums you never know till you try. plus whats the worst that can happen, nothing. even if i raise R100 from this its something for the kids. already been hooked up with a XC world champ jersey signed by Hermida. 360life jersey signed by kev that'll go on auction for choc so i've learnt if you dont ask you dont get.

Well done mate!

As for the fund raising part ... 2 things that have worked for me

- make friends with your gym and try organise a spinathon.

- chat to your mate with companies, donations can be counted as a tax writeoff.

Edited by Thumper