Rx Sport

Meis

Hi All

I was wondering if any used RxSport before. They do custom oakley's exactly like Oakley in the US, except they ship to SA and it's at 20% less than direct from Oakley.

I found some reviews on the web, but not enough to satisfy the skeptic in me.

Anyone, any thoughts ???

Thanks, in advance

I've used them to ship to a UK address. Ordered custom prescription Oakleys and they arrived in less than two weeks. Are you sure they ship Oakley to SA? I thought that Oakley didn't allow that sort of thing, in an attempt to fleece us as much as they possibly can.

I've used them to ship to a UK address. Ordered custom prescription Oakleys and they arrived in less than two weeks. Are you sure they ship Oakley to SA? I thought that Oakley didn't allow that sort of thing, in an attempt to fleece us as much as they possibly can.

I found this on their website. Not sure what rules Oakley have.

"We now deliver to Australia, Canada, Hong Kong, Israel New Zealand, Russia, Singapore, South Africa, UAE and the United States."

I got a price from them on Rudy Project, R3K compared to the local price of R6K

The Oakleys I'm looking at are gonna be R2500 as opposed to a local price of R5600

Edited by Caerus

I found this on their website. Not sure what rules Oakley have.

"We now deliver to Australia, Canada, Hong Kong, Israel New Zealand, Russia, Singapore, South Africa, UAE and the United States."

Cool. Please let us know if you have success. I can confirm this company is legit, but I have no experience in shipping to SA.

Cool. Please let us know if you have success. I can confirm this company is legit, but I have no experience in shipping to SA.

OK then, I'm doing it. Will report back as soon as I've confirmed that they stole my money :)

OK then, I'm doing it. Will report back as soon as I've confirmed that they stole my money :)

Guinea Pig :D I'll be ordering as soon as I get my eyes retested.

• 1 month later...

As promised - Feedback

I received my new "Shades" about a week go.

There was a delay on Oakley's side with some of the exotic parts I picked, RX Sport offered to upgrade my shipping to DHL free of charge for this even though it was not their fault.

All-in-all, excellent service, fantastic classes and a very happy customer. I will recommend them any day of the week and twice on Sundays for their price and service.

If you're looking for eye wear, look no further.