Isn't it funny

Mailman7412

:lol: :lol: :lol:

All I get is "why are you so skinny?" :angry:

Am about an inch shorter and 15kg lighter.

Heh... slight disadvantage then.

It really is a funny sight. Yes, I was one of the smallest okes at school, throughout my school career. Now, I'm taller than all but one of my mates. But he's 6ft5. And as thin as a bean-pole.

Really is amusing to see the reactions of old school-mates that I haven't seen for a long time...

Ja, it really is!

I was meeting a guy that I used to go to school with for business. I was sitting at a Vida, doing some pre-meeting graft, when all of a sudden I get this finger stuck into my ribs and he says to me "gimme all your money"

I recognised his voice, so I laughed, turned around and stood up to shake his hand. As I stood up, his eyes got bigger & bigger, and he had this sorta scared look on his face. Deer in the headlights stuff. He managed to utter "****me, you've grown!"

I also had the same story, was always the short chubby guy at school, now I'm the tallish slim chap. Love seeing those guys from school that thought they were so buff, now they are mostly overweight and overworked and still the same height as they were in school. :lol:

• Slowly but surely gained 30kg since leaving school almost 20 years agoblush.gifblush.gifblush.gif
  • I've lost 20 of those since I started cycling 4 years agoclap.gifclap.gif
  • Stll a little dik for my lenght - 85kg / 1.79m or maybe a little short for my weight??

Edited by Noneking

I'm in the same boat now. Everybody I meet thinks I'm normal ito weight and height. I'm 98 though, and am 1.81m tall. I need to lose 10kg minimum to be where I want to be again. But hang, I'll just carry on riding up to level 5 at Tokai on my DH bike. That'll sort me out!

• Slowly but surely gained 30kg since leaving school almost 20 years agoblush.gifblush.gifblush.gif
  • I've lost 20 of those since I started cycling 4 years agoclap.gifclap.gif
  • Stll a little dik for my lenght - 85kg / 1.79m or maybe a little short for my weight??

Garfield once said: "I'm not overweight, I'm undertall."